The following guide to the Dyson Sphere Program provides key tips for a strategy that's focused on building production networks. With these tips, you will be able to deal with problems that you may encounter during your adventure.
The guide is divided into three sections. In the first part, you will find information about basic gameplay mechanics, such as resource extraction, expansion of production networks, and developing new technologies.
The second is the FAQ section, where you will find answers to questions that may arise during the game. If you're wondering how to power a mech, or where to put your first base, you will find the solutions here. The guide ends with an appendix where you can find system requirements and controls.
- Dyson Sphere Program: Beginner tips
- Dyson Sphere Program: Basics
- Dyson Sphere Program: FAQ
- Dyson Sphere Program: PC system requirements
Dyson Sphere Program: Beginner tips
- In the game, you'll find yourself in a procedurally generated world. This means that the planet you start the game on will look different each time you do it. Use the planetary view to locate a place where resources are reasonably highly concentrated and start building your base there.
- The mech you direct must be powered to function. To avoid complications, you must ensure that you always have fuel in your inventory.
- The production offers an extensive technology tree that unlocks new buildings that can produce many useful items. Therefore, don't ignore the research.
- An important aspect of the game is optimal base distribution. It will keep your production chains running smoothly and you won't have to travel long distances. Scope out the area you have chosen to start with and based on the terrain, choose where you will place specific buildings.
- A mine (mining machine) is a building that allows you to extract the raw materials needed to make parts. When you build them, you will see the amount of material that will be extracted. Rotate the structure and find a position that reaches as many of them as possible.
You can find more startup tips on a separate page of the guide.
Dyson Sphere Program: Basics
- Beginner's guide and advice
- Starting a new game
- Production chains
- Extracting resources
Dyson Sphere Program: FAQ
Dyson Sphere Program: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 2.93 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2GB)
- HD Disk space: 3 GB
The above specifications are the minimum to run the game. For more information on Dyson Sphere Program system requirements, check out the separate page of this guide.
About Dyson Sphere Program Guide
Author : Agnieszka "aadamus" Adamus for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : February 3, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Dyson Sphere Program Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Youthcat Studio
- publisher: GameraGame
- platform: PC