On this page of the Football Manager 2022 guide, you'll learn how to apply custom search filters.
There's a ton of players and employees available in Football Manager 2022's transfer markets, which means it's difficult to reach the ones you should want the most. Fortunately, searching the market becomes easier with custom filters.
Where to get them?
On the Internet you will find many websites from which you will be able to download specially prepared files for Football Manager 2022. A good example is Passion 4 Football Manager, as downloading there doesn't require an account.
How to install?
Below is a short installation guide on how to install custom views for FM 2022 :
- Depending on your system, unpack the file contents to one of the following locations;
- Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\filters;
- macOS: \users\NAME\Library\Application Support\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\filters;
- Log in to Football Manager 2022 .
If you don't have a filters folder in the given location, you'll have to create one.
After entering, for example, the Backroom Staff search, begin a New Search and then:
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left corner of the screen and select Manage Filters;
- Load the selected filter from the filters folder.
Now you'll be able to use specially prepared filters tailored for each role - simply select the desired option from the menu to make a list of attributes and their levels appear in the upper part of the window.